If you are looking forward to purchase a kitchen appliance that has regular use, make sure to buy the best piece available in the market. One such item is the kitchen blender. Whether you are making a curry dish, egg beating, whipping cream, or processing smoothie, you need to use a blender. An appliance of such a versatile use should be high quality and durable. You cannot afford to replace these items every coming year.
It could be heavy on your budget and maintenance too. Figuring out a few necessary points before picking one would be a wise decision.
Let us look at some points to consider:
- What size do you need?
Sometimes the size and capacity of the blenders are contradictory. Make sure that the blender has the accurate capacity in contrast to the dimensions. Blenders usually come in three different sizes, depending upon the number of people using it.
- Individual: It has a volume of 8 to 20 ounces. These are also known as portable blenders. You can carry them anywhere. However, it is not suitable for the entire family.
- Regular size: These blenders often have jars and a countertop. The volume ranges from 48 to 72 ounces. You can prepare meals for 4 to 8 people at a time.
- High performance: They have a large capacity. You can use it for large groups and gatherings.
- Consider the power and speed:
The power and speed of blenders also determine what kind of items you can process in it. The power ranges from 300 to 1200 watts. The higher power blenders can readily blend hard substances.
- What type of blender do you require?
Various kinds of blenders available under $50 to $300 on the market. Here are a few of them:
- Personal blenders
- High-performance blenders
- Immersion blenders
- Countertop blenders
- Primary purpose of buying a blender?
Different kinds of blenders are available according to the purpose. If you exclusively want to buy a blender for a smoothie drink, it wouldn’t be a good idea to buy an all-purpose one. However, if you want a blender to be versatile enough, go for the same. Baby blenders are also available for preparing baby food at home.
- Look for variations in blade:
While choosing a blender, you need to take care of these functionalities of the blade-
- Removable/ Non removable
- Is it easy to clean and maintain?
Some blenders are easy enough to clean, while few can be a headache to you. Make sure to buy a dishwasher safe kitchen blender. It requires less maintenance and saves a lot of time.
- Is it noise-free/quiet operation?
Noisy blenders can be extremely irritating and embarrassing in front of guests. The smooth operation of the blender is one of the major features to determine its premiums.
- Any additional settings?
Look for additional features like:
- Coffee grinder
- Mixing bowls
Hoping that you are ready to decide an ideal blender for you, we are signing off with all the best wishes to you. Thank you for reading!