It's been a while since I did a Q & A on the blog. These are from Lauren at The Little Things We Do.
1. My favorite room in my home is my office because it's the most "me" room in the house so far.
2. My current decor style is bright, bold, and quirky . but I wish it were more soft. My living room is much softer than my usual style - French Country influenced, really, and I love it. The rest of the house is more dramatic - which I also love.
3. I wish I could redecorate the closet / dressing room room in my house to make it more spacious . . . but I'm concerned about these walls being able to handle the weight of all my clothes! So, for now, I have big racks in the room taking up all the floor space. That said, grateful to have an entire room for my clothes!
4. My dream house absolutely has to have a huge master bath with an extra large tub.
5. One house item I am willing to splurge on is anything that needs to last. I was brought up to believe you buy the best quality that you can afford, and then you take good care of your things. When it comes to decor items that I know I will tire of, I either make it myself, or buy second hand or discount.
6. A decor trend that I just don't "get" is all white everything. To me, a room needs texture, depth, color, shine, and color to sing. Even an all white room, to me, at least, should have a variety of "whites" so that it doesn't look like a padded cell!
7. Dogs are
is a little touch (okay, in my case, not so little) that makes my house feel like home.