When I first moved in, all the photos were in color, but I've been slowly changing them to all black and white.
So, to give you a sneak peek . . . here are some of my inspiration photos for the room!
I love the chandelier with the black shades.
I'm inspired by the black bookcases on either side of the window.
You can see more on my Home Office Inspiration Board on Pinterest!
I'm thinking of something like this . . . with black shades.
I like this for a rug! My business colors are light teal blue (think Robin's Egg) with black and white damask.
Yes, another chandelier . . .
. .. and another!
I also plan to redo a chair I'm going to buy at a thrift store and make it over with fabric and paint.
What do you think? I can't wait for the furniture to arrive, and to get to work on the many projects that this makeover will involve!!
Here is my starting to-do list:
- Paint the mats on all my photos
- Find a chair to makeover, paint and silver leaf chair, reupholster
- Rearrange furniture
- Move small bookcase out (using it for another project)
- Install chandelier (Score! My sister had two she isn't using, so one will go in my office, and the other into my kitchen . . . more on that later!)
- Paint storage boxes
- Line the back of the bookcases with damask paper.
- Rehang client photos
I'm sure there are dozens more items to do, but those are the biggies! Can't wait to get started!!
- Put together new bookcases, install over desk and cabinet